So, I finally had my doctor's appt. up here in Colorado! Everything went great and I'm really happy with the office, nurses and the doctor. I was so excited to see the baby in 3D - I never had that with Jace and this office does all their ultrasounds that way. And they gave me a DVD of it all! We already watched it and Jace especially loved watching it! He is getting so excited for the baby too.
- The baby weighs 3 lbs 7 ounces right now
- I could see hair on his head, which was incredible!
- He has long femers and big feet (what a surprise) Looks like we have another tall one :)
- I loved seeing his cute little button nose, tiny little fingers and toes
- I'm right on track with weight and amniotic fluid and such..all that medical stuff
I am so thrilled everything looks great and can't wait for our new addition! No, we still have not decided on a name. We just can't seem to pick one without seeing him. I'll be having him in about 8 weeks!
(Someday I'll get a scanner and be able to upload these with amazing quality)