Monday, June 18, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I just wanted to give a shoutout to the best daddy anyone could ask for! Heath is such an example to me in how much he loves and spends time with Jace. They play drums together, guitar, listen to music, watch CARs, play on the computer, dig in the dirt, play basketball, and Jace's recent favorite...baseball.

For some reason, Heath knows just how to make Jace laugh. I love it! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy for Jace. He has been especially helpful this summer as he's been Mr. Mom! I get home from work and the house is clean, Jace is happy and fed and I find out about all the adventures they went on that day.... Home Depot, grocery store, the park, etc. Even though our circumstances have been hard with my job, I am so happy that we have Heath to watch Jace this summer instead of a daycare. It was the right decision. So, Happy Father's Day Heath. We love you!!!!! love, Stacey and Jace.

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

How fun that you are blogging! I haven't been online in almost a week so I just found your link!

Heath is a great dad - I see him playing outside with Jace all the time! Sometimes they come by to visit Max.

Super cute page! Welcome to the blogging family. :)

Maren said...

I second that motion that Heath is a great daddy. Just watching Heath's interest as he dropped Jace off at preschool and then would hang around a bit to make sure that he would be okay and on the days that Jace had a hard time of it you could see Heath's heart just breaking when he would leave Jace. It was so sweet to watch and see how much he cares about his little man.

Stacey said...

Oh, you're so sweet! Thanks. I told him he could go hang out with the "mommy groups" sometime, and obviously that didn't go over well.:) Soon, I'll be able to hang out with the mommy groups because I'm going parttime in the Fall. Yeah!!!! :) Maren, are you blogging now. yes! It's the best. I kind of use it as a sort of outlet for everything that's going on.