Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two and Terrific


Who ever said, the two's are terrible? Jace is so much fun at this age. He's old enough to understand how to play together...and yes, old enough to know how to throw a fit. We had such a fun "Cars" Birthday party with my family in California. I can hardly believe how fast time flies. This birthday was harder than the first for me because now he is really not my baby anymore.

Favorite Sports to Play
Golf, Baseball, & Basketball

New Sayings
Wow, look at that!
Yes, I did it!
I got you!
More Please
I Wuv You

Quirky Habits

Playing the guitar constantly
Making drums out of anything you can imagine
Cooking at his play kitchen
Watching the movie, Cars & Wheel of Fortune
Jabbering so much gibberish but a lot of new words



2 comments:

Christie said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! I love your blog. Are you a digital scrapbooker?

Jace is so cute! Two is a wonderful age...they learn so fast and are so adorable. He's a cute golfer!

Stacey said...

You are so sweet! I love your blog too. No, I've never done digital scrapbooking, but I'm thinking about it. Do you? Any help or tips would be great! Isn't crazy how fast they grow up. Thanks for the comment. I suddenly feel more in the loop. Everyone was blogging...except me. I had a family one, but not an individual one, so now I'm excited to put my own touch to it. Thanks. :)