Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cooking with Cousins

How cute are they in their aprons!!! Sydney, Haley and Jace. I was so excited Jace actually wore it! When I first made it, he wanted nothing to do with it. Now, when he wants to cook or clean the dishes, he asks me to wear the apron!!! I couldn't be happier. They were helping grandma make banana bread! I love how intently they are watching. Jace is so funny, he tries to crack the egg by crushing it in his hands. He doesn't have the chef's touch just yet:) Some of the best parts of the weekend were seeing him interact with his couins and I found so much joy in watching them play together. Imagine what I'll feel like when he has a sibling. I just know he'll be such a good big brother when that day comes.

2 comments:

Maren said...

I love that he is wearing the apron that you made. That is so awesome! What a thing to be proud of.

brooke said...

What a good boy. Sometimes you just need that influence from others your own age. It does wonders for Sienna!