Monday, May 12, 2008

Continued...

We had so much fun with my parents in town! We went to Tempe Town Lake and did the paddleboats! It was a perfect day on the water! Jace was hesitant to put that life vest on but after he realized there was no option he settled down quite well! He loved being out there, seeing the birds, duck and bridges. He and Daddy took a stroll down the riverwalk and I caught some cute moments of them. We also got to celebrate Heath's graduation at Black Angus! It was yummy food and they gave a complimentary dessert! It was so nice! A very nice evening with family! It truly was a great weekend! Jace loved having his grandma and grandpa here!!!! We also took a trip to Globe for El Chalos!!!! The BEST mexican food you'll ever have!!! It is always worth the drive. The chips and salsa lack but man the tacos....hmmm...I hope I don't crave those otherwise it will be a long trip up there for Heath :)









Is that not the cutest picture of my boys! I love you both so much!!!!!


Wohoo!!!!

No comments: