Thursday, July 10, 2008

California knows how to party











Couple weeks ago, Jace and I went and spent a week with my parents in California and we had so much fun!! His great grandparents came too and between everybody, Jace got plenty spoiled! We went to the beach, the park, the movies and saw Kung Fu Panda, an indoor play gym, watered the garden with Grandma, danced a jig with some outdoor music, got really dirty in the mud, ate yummy oranges and strawberries and so much more.
He certainly had an adventure with his cousin, Haylee with some paint. All I have to say is, when the cats away, the mice will play! The women left the men in charge for 30 minutes and came back to this beautiful piece of art in the backyard! The men had fun cleaning it all up!!!

We had such a great time and Heath drove up the last couple days to watch Jace so I could go to Huntington Beach for Girl's Weekend!!! Wahoo...more coming on that.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I wish you'd called! I would have loved to have seen you one of these days!