Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lunch Anyone?


Last week we got to watch Joey Kelly! We had a great time and they loved playing kitchen. I guess this gives Jace a good excuse to cook. They set the table and food out for their families. (I guess Jace gets that from mommy-talking on the phone while doing other things.) I told him we should probably talk on the phone after our guests leave. They both talked to their imaginary friends on it. I love kids imaginations! Jace and Joey seem like they'll be good friends. They play great together!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I bet your happy to get your camera back! I'm so glad you have already found some playmates for Jace!

jenn said...

Fun, fun, fun! We love playdates! Give Jace a big hug for us!! Can't wait for Christmas!

- Jenn

maryann said...

Dear Stacey:

We loved the pictures of Jace and Joey. We're glad to see you have new friends and had such a great Labor Day.
Grandma & Grandpa