Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lunch Anyone?


Last week we got to watch Joey Kelly! We had a great time and they loved playing kitchen. I guess this gives Jace a good excuse to cook. They set the table and food out for their families. (I guess Jace gets that from mommy-talking on the phone while doing other things.) I told him we should probably talk on the phone after our guests leave. They both talked to their imaginary friends on it. I love kids imaginations! Jace and Joey seem like they'll be good friends. They play great together!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I bet your happy to get your camera back! I'm so glad you have already found some playmates for Jace!

Family of Four said...

Fun, fun, fun! We love playdates! Give Jace a big hug for us!! Can't wait for Christmas!

- Jenn

maryann said...

Dear Stacey:

We loved the pictures of Jace and Joey. We're glad to see you have new friends and had such a great Labor Day.
Grandma & Grandpa