Saturday, June 13, 2009

7 months already?





What...can that really be? Our little Cam is sitting up, saying Mamma (which I LOVE), eating plenty of solids, scooting across the floor, growing - 14 lbs (Small for all of you but good for him. He was only 6 lbs 7 oz. when he was born.) And the newest develompent...he has 2 bottom teeth! Yikes...nursing might get interesting! Well, I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night but that'll come in time. :) He's just cuter than ever! I love him and he brings a smile to my face every day! He has a demanding personality so I'm thinking he'll be just like Jace...but, we'll see. Once he becomes mobile, I'm sure I'll have a better idea what this little guy is all about. Somedays, I think he looks like Jace did and other times, he doesn't. It's a toss up. The best part of having 2, is seeing how much Camden LOVES Jace and vice versa. Seriously, he watches his every move, laughs at him, smiles at him and talks to him.

4 comments:

RatalieNose said...

What beautiful eyes!
Love ya Stace!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Wow he is growing fast. I know what you mean about having two. It is so much fun to see them play and develop in such good friends.

Jamie said...

I can't believe he is seven months! We really miss you guys. Brooklyn today asked where Jace was. I bet by the time you get back here Madison will probably have passed Camden up in wieght. (Poor girl). Hope everything is working out good for you guys. Tell everyone hi from us.

Rebekah said...

Stacey... your boys are so adorable!! I think it's great that you are in Thousand Oaks for the summer. If you ever want to grab lunch and catch up let me know!