Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 12

I've always wanted to travel but never really had the means to do so. When I was at Ricks, I went on a bus with a school group to see some church history sites. I loved it! I've been to Texas when I was little. Went to New Orleans on a business trip. I've been to California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Colorado. A couple years ago, I went to Hawaii and that was an amazing experience, which I never even imagined I'd have until later in life. Thank you to my boss for that!!! All things considered, I guess I'm a west coaster. Yet, I REALLY want to go see some more of the world. I've decided to talk about the top 3 places I want to go.

First and foremost, I've always wanted to go Italy. Growing up, I wanted to serve a mission for my church and I always imagined I would go to Italy. I don't know if it's the amazing architecture, unique design of the small cities, yummy food, or the beautiful scenery, but I wanted to go there. The mission didn't work out obviously...my mission was to find my sweet hubby and start a family. Someday..

Second, New York. I heart New York. I've never even been there but I know I would LOVE it. This city seems to be brimming with life, passion, and excitement. I'd like to take a cab, try a NY pizza pie, steak sub, serendipity, etc....food food. I LOVE food, see ground zero, the giant Christmas tree, ice skate in Central park, and every other tourist thing you can think of. This will have to be later in life so I actually have money to enjoy it!

Third, Kauai, HI. Yes, I've been to Hawaii but we went to the Big Island. Kauai looks so exotic and adventurous with hidden springs, lush cliffs, and private white sandy beaches. Ahh...the relaxation. The Big Island was gorgeous but lots and lots of lava....not so much beach space.

No comments: