Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 23 - One More Day

This morning, I woke up pretty discouraged that I had to face the day with no husband around again. In fact, most mornings are hard because I know I won't see Heath until 11 that night. But, my boys turned my day around. I can't whine or pout about my life when my kids around, so I couldn't help smiling and laughing and playing with them, which domino into a good mood. Sure, we had our moments of frustration and wrestle fits with a couple bumps and bruises, but it was a good day. It poured rain all day. Hmm.. random thought, for those of you statisticians out there I guarantee you can run a test that finds a statistical significance between rainy days and me being in a good mood. Of course, Heath helped too because he is so loving and understanding and he knowing me so well knew that I wanted to be mad, but texted me to help me let go of my childish attitude. At the end of the day, I realized that I find pride in what I do at home, even if it is the laundry, dishes, dirty diapers etc. How this translates into motivation to clean the whole kitchen before Heath got home, I'm not sure. But, I knew that the only way to show that I was okay and supportive was to get the house in order.

No comments: