Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a fantabulous Halloween this year! Due to 20 inches of snow, they cancelled our Trunk or Treat on Wednesday so we have less candy laying around the house, which is a VERY good thing bc I'm the one who ends up eating it all. Our second planned activity was a Spook Alley at Keller Williams Realty. I couldn't believe all the work that went into it! It was short but scary and we got to tread through some snow to get there. And finally, the day of Halloween...we went to a great dinner at our friend's house and then went trick or treating with all the kids! The weather was significantly warmer but there was still a nip in the air. Jace, as always, LOVED it! I took Camden up to one door just so he could get the feel of it. That family adored him and his little chicken suit! It was a great couple days and Jace still asks me if we are going to have halloween today. I have a pretty darn handsome little fireman here and the cutest little chicken you ever did see. Oh and during trick or treating, a lot of people had fireplace burning bc of the cold weather. Jace says, "Mom, I smell smoke." Wow, he's really in character, and man he has some keen senses. :) I love these boys! (Ryan, sorry about the fireman thing again...I just can't kick Jace's passion for it. You should be happy to know though that he talks about his uncle, the policeman all the time :) The Holidays are upon us and I just can't believe it's November and nearly Christmas. We are sure looking forward to Thanksgiving in California and Christmas in Arizona.

No comments: