I've been tagged by Jill.
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Concessions Counter at Harkins Theatre
2. Accounts Payable Associate for Jafra Cosmetics
3. Front Desk Receptionist for Covid Cable Company
4. Secretary at BYU Women's Research Institute (WRI)
4 Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Thousand Oaks, CA (home)
2. Scottsdale Resort
3. Flagstaff or The Rim
4. Las Vegas - grandpa's house
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. While you were Sleeping
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Return to Me
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Lately, blogging
2. Fish Food ice cream
4. Any kind of shopping
Places I Have Lived:
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Thousand Oaks, CA
4. Mesa, AZ
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "He's hot! A lot cuter than his picture"
2. "I hope he likes me because I am already head over heals."
3. "He's not too tall, at all!"
4. "Finally, we get to meet!"
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Nauvoo, IL
2. Lake Powell
3. Denver, CO
4. Sundance, UT
1. Mexican - shredded beef tacos
2. Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
3. Lemon Bars
4. 100 Grand Candy Bar
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Let go of my pride and say I'm sorry
2. The puppy dog eyes seem to work sometimes
3. Try to make him laugh - he can never stay mad long
4. Serve him somehow.
Websites I visit (almost daily)
3. blog site
Best 1st kisses landmark.
1. Spook Hill
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. With Jace and Heath
2. Thousand Oaks - home with family
3. A beach anywhere
4. In the mountains
I tag Tiffany, Amy and Abby