Monday, February 11, 2008

Aloha

The sun has set on Hawaii :) I was thrilled to get this picture becuase it was the only sunset we really saw. Every night was overcast and cloudy. This was such a blessing to go on this trip. I know it sounds cheesy but I really fell in love with Heath all over again. I forgot what it was like to just be with him and enjoy things together. We have some amazing memories from this trip that I'll never forget. We vowed on the plane ride home to take a trip somewhere just the two of us every 5 years just to make sure we don't forget why we love eachother. Aloha Hawaii, until we meet again.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like so much fun and excitement. I am soooo jealous. How nice of your boss. Me and Adam can't wait to take trips like that. There is so many places we both want to see. And I agree about taking a trip with just your spouse every 5 years, great plan. Glad you had a lot of fun and great memories with each other.

dixonfamily said...

Stacey,
It's Alissa Dixon from our BYU married ward. I am so glad that you commented on our blog. It is so fun to see what you guys have been up to the past few years. Jace is a beautiful little boy and I am so glad that your family is doing well. I love the pictures from your trip to Hawaii. I am so glad you guys got to go away together to such a beautiful place. Jeff and I, after 5 1/2 years of marriage, have been away from the kids overnight only twice, and both times it was to the hospital to have another baby. Someday maybe we'll make it to Hawaii. Your pictures sure make me want to go. Anyway, I glad we'll be able to stay in touch now.

Erika said...

So cute! I love it and it is inspiring for me. Is Jace 2 now? At this point, I can't imagine leaving Scotty anywhere without us...not to mention Hawaii! Did you leave him with your parents?
We do need to do something like that though. Thanks for inspiring me.